Super_Boy

Go down

Super_Boy

Post  Super_Boy on Fri May 02, 2008 11:05 pm

Real name is Gary.

At the moment studying Otago. Im doing 2nd year Land Surveying. The name Super_boy came about when men and some friends decided to make "Awsome" names such as Ultimate_Guy and Power_kid. Dota for me started last year when a mate introduced it to me at my hall half way through through last year. Pretty much played offline for the rest of that year, finally decideing to buy a real copy of WC3 in Jan sometime and "own" up online. Didn't expect dota to be so much different online than offline but since then been learning off what others do.

Unsure how much I can be online lately now though as starting to get to the more serious half of the semester and my internet seems to be having some issues working without massive delays.

Super_Boy
Recruit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Super_Boy

Post  DEATH.TO.ALL on Sat May 03, 2008 1:18 pm

Welcome to DoA

DEATH.TO.ALL
Admin

View user profile http://clandoa.forumn.org

Back to top Go down

Post  bjchance on Sat May 03, 2008 5:04 pm

Pleasure to meet ya, yeah online people can be hardcore. Don't get discouraged though you keep playin and you'll own up in no time.
bjchance
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  PIB on Sat May 03, 2008 10:53 pm

Welcome bro
PIB
Shaman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey on Sun May 04, 2008 1:27 am

ur pretty damn decent for only playing online for a few months, most of us been playing for a few years! lol. Yeah same with me, dota is cool, but if i fail, that means i have to pay, come back in the summer and sit the paper again then to see if i can carry on, and all i can say is, fuck that. lol, im paying too much money to piss around. my course fees this year are like 10 grand. not including the 600 for textbooks plus all the added extras. I have a stethoscope, pen torch, thermometer, scrubs and a flash lab coat now!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bjchance on Mon May 05, 2008 5:30 am

10 Grand?!??!?! I wish I could pay that little Sad. I think the cheapest University around here starts at like 30grand usd. And that would be just tuition, not including anything else.
bjchance
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey on Mon May 05, 2008 6:35 pm

yeah the vet course here is 50 grand a year, but there are 75 government subsidised spots for nz citizens. The other 25 are full fee paying for internationals, mainly americans and a couple from canada. nz ppl can also pay 2 go in those spots if they cant get the A- average to get in or wateva, if they full fee pay, they only need a B or something. But i have a feeling they have stopped doing that this year. They have also stopped post grads only needing a overall B to get in, they need the A- aswell.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Super_Boy on Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:55 pm

Havn't been able to get on in ages, Sorry bout that.

Was waiting for new month of internet to start so could play happily online without dial up speeds.( Changing net plan so 100gb plan should be enough soon Very Happy ) But yeah couple days before got decent speeds back my computer decided to crash and its been problem after problem getting it back working ( reinstalling windows, DVD drive not working properly to instal windows, blah blah blah). But yeah exams very shortly so have decided to not try to fix computer until after my exams to try and stop one of the major distractions.

Hope to be back playing in a couple of weeks

Super_Boy
Recruit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum