HAI GUYZ

Go down

HAI GUYZ

Post  DEATH.TO.ALL on Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:04 pm

Hey guys how are you doing?
I just wanted to check in and make sure DoA is still going strong.
Stankey - figured out pro > Numbers yet? Razz
Hows alk and everyone else I know?

Oh btw Frozen is really pissed off at you because you supposidly "commanded" the clan to kick him if they see him. I find it quite funny actually hehe.

So exams... I just finished with my practice ones, good luck for yours Stankey and everyone else who has them.

Catcha later, ill remember to pop in every now and then (maby even on wc3 *hint hint*) Yeah I may reinstall it for the holidays but ill have to see how I go.

DEATH.TO.ALL
Admin

View user profile http://clandoa.forumn.org

Back to top Go down

Re: HAI GUYZ

Post  Stankey on Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:02 pm

Haha sweet as. Yeah well since i dont really have as much time to do inhouses every night, then people arent as much of an issue lol. And since we dont have the time to war constantly, pros arent that important either lol. But yes now i go more for pros than numbers to a certain extent. Im in to my ladder now aswel so a few ladder players in the clan, along with ladder/dota players. I find it more challenging, got bored of winning at dota, now i have something i can loose regularly at haha.

I yelled at alk cus he got pissed and called me "a fuck" really sternly over vent. So i rq our AT game and went offline, that was a couple of weeks ago, but were ok now lol. So he hasnt been playing for a bit, but was on last night and we might be having another game 2nite lolz.

Yeah aam said he hates me and bashes my name at school haha. Well no i didnt, digby was logged on at my place and he came in the channel so i kicked him with digbys account lolz. But he didnt know it was me using his acc. But yeah hes a dick anyway so i dont care.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DR on Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:16 am

Ach don't know about the drama, but hiya DTA! Very Happy

DR
Shaman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  PIB on Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:58 am

the only reason i kicked him on serveral occasions was cuase he abused the trivia and other cmds on my bot and got me ip banned for 2 weeks, each week on different occassions.
As for me, slowly recruiting ppl for dota, been testing random games here and then, move into a flat soon too. getting trainied to work on cruise liners for summer now yay ^_^
PIB
Shaman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DR on Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:47 pm

O btw PIB, some guy called omnimitsu was asking after you.

DR
Shaman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey on Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:33 pm

he used to be in our clan i think. Nice to see the bot on digs Very Happy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content