Go down

Post  DR on Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:13 pm

Right lets see who can find all the imba stuff...

DR
Shaman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 6.55

Post  Stankey on Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:05 pm

lolz were working on it. I rekon tangos imba now. They were already the most popular healing item.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  PIB on Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:58 am

been testing Kotl for most of yesterday, would have to admit his new ulti skill that allows casting illuminate without standing-still channelling is awesome. Recall could prob use a smaller range, where as of now its infinite, for those who havent used him its like chens "tele allie back to base " move, but has infinite range and cancels if allie hero gets hit. Although the new 80% miss (4s) with knockback aoe skill he gets kinda helps to escape.
PIB
Shaman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey on Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:49 am

Yeah u forgot to mention it teles the hero to the kotl, not base. But it can be rather irritating when someone, non to mention names...., is using kotl and is getting ganked and then tp's me in so i can die aswel, or when im about to get a kill and i get tp'ed. Worst was when i was juking though trees while he was casting tp on me 2 get my ass out of there, then i ran past their tower because i had to, and i knew tp was bout 2 cast anyway. It threw the rock, i tped before it hit, then the fukin rock followed me half the way across the map and killed me........................................ wtf.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Genkidesuka on Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:46 am

This map version is probably my favourite, ever. Blink dagger is back to its deserved usefulness, two new hero concepts are pretty amazing... and all the anti late game changes...

Its just win.

Genkidesuka
Shaman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  PIB on Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:06 pm

Stankey wrote:Yeah u forgot to mention it teles the hero to the kotl, not base. But it can be rather irritating when someone, non to mention names...., is using kotl and is getting ganked and then tp's me in so i can die aswel, or when im about to get a kill and i get tp'ed. Worst was when i was juking though trees while he was casting tp on me 2 get my ass out of there, then i ran past their tower because i had to, and i knew tp was bout 2 cast anyway. It threw the rock, i tped before it hit, then the fukin rock followed me half the way across the map and killed me........................................ wtf.

He seemed to make some mean combos with kotl, cast illuminate, run around and attack, used knockback blind skill to knock person into lvl 4 illuminate to get kill ^_^

although now this just makes enchantress impentus with tp so much fun, somthing to try tonight id say if one of u guys keen to test.
PIB
Shaman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DR on Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:57 pm

It threw the rock, i tped before it hit, then the fukin rock followed me half the way across the map and killed me........................................ wtf.

Just Lol Smile

Tangoes provide same regen per pack... so its kool if u try all the tree eatting attacking/juking stuff Razz. More hp faster I think, but mleh details.

People need to learn to juke windrunners arrow, but even so its pretty nasty.

What I'm really liking is the gold for assists, etc.

O and wand sucks. Seriously.

DR
Shaman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey on Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:18 pm

yes at the gold. At scourge cant steal my fukin kills any more mwahaha. Now they just needa do that for towers lol.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  PIB on Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:36 am

something i noticed about the new mana leak skill for Kotl (kinda like rupture now) is that if u are soloing, how well you can manage to hold you lane. a constant mana leaking/stun along wtih beams of aoe dmg and mana restore... ^_^

Random question, if u use that mark skill with captain on an enemy that dies with agies, will the respawn back to where ur mark is or where they died???
PIB
Shaman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DR on Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:55 am

Random question, if u use that mark skill with captain on an enemy that dies with agies, will the respawn back to where ur mark is or where they died???

With new aegis the hero respawns where they died. I suppose if you X when the moment they died they'd go back there if they respawned in time... but kind of pointless Razz.

With the Kotl, what do you do then? illum/ chak/chak/ rupture?

Its hard to decide! all his skills are kool now Razz

DR
Shaman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DR on Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:36 pm

Finally got a decent try at proudmoore. Basically if you just x, count the time then torrent its pretty mad O_o, look to a nerf to him soon as well Razz

and i really really really HATE no warding with crow, so much time wasted Razz

DR
Shaman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey on Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:52 pm

cant u do it any more?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DR on Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:12 pm

Yeah, although I guess trust you not to notice that >.> Razz.

O and magic wand only works with one hero... bristleback O_o. And by that I mean you are facing or on his team. Zeus is a far off second, but the 60 reduced damage arc does owns the extra 12 hp you get back... although if you play it close (such as in a 1v1 puck /zeus lane) it just might save you. Hmm.. maybe if you have a phase shift happy puck XD, hmmm dazzle? ahhh this list is getting longer....

But seriously why does this kind of stuff only happen when I'm playing bristleback? Razz.

I'm rambling...

DR
Shaman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey on Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:24 pm

so what did they do 2 the crow?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Genkidesuka on Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:26 pm

Crow can't place wards anymore. And there was a universal nerf to all map control (except weaver I think).

You can control when x breaks so you can torrent and x just under 2 seconds after.

I don't like wand but it could be useful when jungling or something, seeing as purge mobs trigger it. Not much but I don't see any other uses for it =/

New enchantress is pretty amazing, I always used to jungle her but there's a lot more incentive to do so now. Is there still a 400 damage cap on Impetus though?

Genkidesuka
Shaman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DR on Fri Oct 10, 2008 9:21 pm

No impetus damage is dealt if the target is over 2500 range away. So it means at lvl 16 u could do a max of 625 damage. I think its just nasty that it goes through bkb. The best thing about new enchant i like is that you can get ummm enchant thingy and impetus and heal all together at lvl 6 O_o

DR
Shaman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum