Conceding with an air of disbelief, and afterthoughts

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Conceding with an air of disbelief, and afterthoughts

Post  Deja.Voo on Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:55 pm

I have a feeling that mania has always been shadowed by Merlini and H4nni for some part. I do remember mania's SK a fair bit back in .48b along with his sven. I don't think Genki was trying to say that he wasn't good back then, but recently he has risen to possible the best ganker in the game. Levent however is just massive, granted he mostly plays either Naix or SK but since leaving mym and joining mouz he has been able to shine and more people have seen how good he is as a player whereas in MYM a lot like Mania he was always shadowed by people. I believe the same would happen if miracle were to play for another team like met for example he wouldn't always be being over shadowed by people like kuroky puppey etc. Thats not to say that hes not good just that hes not noticed as much as kurokys 11-2 with 200cs in 34min pirate.
Deja.Voo
Shaman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey on Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:56 pm

LOL, we never banned syllabear vs cota, gg. Well i never did.

I never said someone else THAT GAME should have gone radience, i was asking about if you would specifically pick a hero that radience is good on (if you had the chance) vs an opposition weaver pick.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tangerine on Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:19 am

Oops I remember someone banning syllabear twice in a row against us I thought it was you guys but guess not. Also the rad on sk wasn't directed at you stankey and the answer to your question is tricky, I wouldn't specifically pick to counter weaver ignoring the fact that you would'nt be able to seeing as weaver would be last pick but another factor is that the options of heroes you've already picked could get radiance eg. pirate/sandking/skele/spec/tiny(hahhahahahaha). One counterpick to weaver stands out but I'll keep that to myself.

I dunno Miracle has stood out lately for his magnificent gank/support and ability to be around the map when needed etc. And the only reason in .48b that mania and levent didn't "stand out" was because people are idiots and always praise the carry players like maelks sf or hannis sf and ignore everything else with the exception of merlinis zeus.

Also lol MYM have been owning for 3 years straight, they've been the most consistent team in the world ever since they won PriDe 1 under JoY. They have never ever drifted away from the top 3 teams in the world at any one time. Also you give LevenT too much credit after leaving MYM, his naix still sucks balls.

Tangerine
Recruit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  NERF SYL on Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:03 pm

YEAH
obviously syllabear is the best counter to weaver as radiance holder. especially since he has perma entangle-bash, thanks to 20% and 25% buff, so weaver can't ww escape GG

also what comparing mania to tompa
mania has always been the man-ia oooooo get it
and levent is pretty average carry btw

NERF SYL

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey on Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:43 pm

and cus bear is mega fast, and u can run him round the map killing all the watchers with no fear of dying cus u can blink him back.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum