Most Aggresive player etc

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Most Aggresive player etc

Post  Deja.Voo on Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:09 am

Just wondering what you guise though I sorta wanted an idea of how aggresive people think they are/think others are. I'm aware that I've been known to play a bit *cough* aggresive now and then...but so has DR...also not just aggresive what do you guise think about other people just some praise/constructive criticism. E.g. I'm pretty impressed already by Crypt's willingness to learn and the fact that hes in my psych lab ^_^ and I'm sure with some more experience and development he could make our top 5. CAMERON IS VERY GUD AT SPIN. And I think it might be nice if SS learned to do something other than play carrys/farm not that he doesn't do it well ^^
Deja.Voo
Shaman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Most Aggresive player etc

Post  Crypt on Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:59 am

Deja.Voo wrote:Crypt's willingness to learn and the fact that hes in my psych lab

Yeahhhhhh, pretty small world eh? Its funny cuz, we were working in groups today and I was in his group rofl Razz

As for me I can't play agro... whenver I try I either dont agro enough and miss the kill, or agro too hard and die Sad I dont really have that "sense" if you will lol, although I can probably pick it up from playing lots and lots of axe heh.

I reckon Deja and Genki are our most talented/individually skilled players we have, being well rounded in most aspects and awareness of metagame. Stankey with his uber APM ladder sK1lLZ and just generally reliable in team fights and ganks and SS being our rice farmer with the uncanny ability to avoid enemy ganks and continue ricing happily ^^

Myself personally I dont really like playing agro, but an aspect that I really think I need to work on is last hitting. Often I find I accidentally mess up my laning partners last hits by, just in general having bad timing lol. (Like today on SS's ES, soz lol). And that "stop" spam stuff, how does this help last hit? I ususally use move click to cancel animation and I find that helps more for some reason :S

All in all I'm glad I'm part of DoA, and I hope we all go PRO YEAHHHH!!!!

P.S. anyone know who's still active in MCC/what clan or team theyre with?

Crypt
Grunt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ssiterl on Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:56 am

i know i failed es yesterday, ive alrdy said sry on that lol
umm
eternity was in MCC, thats Jamie
and we have seen Jerm playing with him
and we actually have won 2:1 against em while ago lol

ssiterl
Shaman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  PIB on Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:59 am

a query, how does a player such as one who gets noimated to play support/warder become agressive where most of the picks given to him are non-intiated heroes...
PIB
Shaman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ssiterl on Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:02 am

support heros are mean to be aggressive in the lane, arent dey? hence w/l the man
so the other guy can farm and shit

ssiterl
Shaman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crypt on Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:22 am

Yeah esp if you get something like warlock Very Happy

Just call for the heroes rofl, thats what I always do Razz Imo better I play a hero that Im comfortable with since most these guys here can pretty much play anything.

Crypt
Grunt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Deja.Voo on Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:23 am

@pib
While you aren't ment to play paticularly aggressive in team fights a lot of support can be played quite aggressively you just have to be a bit more careful than with something like potm or qop. warlock/cm/lion/lich are all pretty aggressive in lanes and they need to be in order to let the thing they are babysitting farm some.
@Crypt
There are heroes some of us don't really like to play but generally we have others who can so that balances out nicely.
Deja.Voo
Shaman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DR on Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:03 pm

You probably know who I think is most aggressive Smile. In anycase I really think that in games that don't matter so much, you guys should really try playing like suicidal maniacs, its fun and it gives you experience for what you can achieve in the more serious games.

A few things that kind of stand out for me are:
genki + voo need more map aware aggression (best described as sudden responses to a minimap event)
I'm worse than ss when I carry because I shut myself off from the world
ss needs to farm less and gank more

Nothing to say about stankey. Haven't played with crypt.

The above stuff might not apply to genki + voo since they should have gotten better since I last played with them Razz. Definitely not for ss Very Happy.

But most importantly should really try playing like suicidal maniacs

DR
Shaman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Deja.Voo on Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:41 pm

Map awareness is pretty core I think I've got a fair bit better. That game we played the other day where SS played ES I think he got a bit of that tunnel vision that we all get from time to time when you're just focusing on farming and not whats going on/COMING TOWARDS YOU WITH DD!!
I must say that I agree with almost everything DR just said (thats gotta be a first...) cept this bit

But most importantly should really try playing like suicidal maniacs

Its good to be aggressive I know my playstyle is pretty aggressive which is probably why I lane well with Cameron as we're on the same page and he knows that when I go running in that he should follow rather than hesitating. But theres a fine line between that an suicidal maniacs and it usually results in 5-2 scores rather than 5-4 .

affraid confused Sleep queen elephant scratch king cherry pig alien Suspect monkey
Deja.Voo
Shaman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  PIB on Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:17 pm

dr, any tips for me, since last time someone mentioned i should play more gank heros the idea got turned down? yay comp comes back tonight
PIB
Shaman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey on Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:33 pm

lol DR, diving towers is always good fun. Hopefully i can impress more when i play on a computer with a g-card crypt lol. I also noticed, rather recently, ive moved from playing shit like potm/puck/sk/axe/tinker to cm/warlock/lion etc, thinking this is cus DR and pib arent playing hardly at all recently, so ive kinda had to step into it.

Also i like the change in style of gameplay. Where you dont have to worry about farm so much (cept occasionally where ur like, ok f*ck (for digs) i really need boots lol). double brackets gg. and you get to be agressive as shit, and just constantly harass in your lane (love cm for this), really enjoyed cm with jug/axe. and you focus on wards, and keeping an eye out for (when you have vision) other team placing wards to counter (or just guessing common spots). Realising when your "babysitee" as probably capable of farmin alone and getin solo exp, so you can leave him and go help strugling lanes and rune/ward. Also only very recently ive started keeping an eye on my person im babysitting for when they have got two opposing heroes back in their lane again and are having to sit back from melee creeps to stay safe (preventing easy last hitting) and i get my ass back there and let him farm again (or get a kill and leave him). I do this more so for melee heroes and esp if they are carries.

I also get satisfaction from getting possibly game changing kills or escapes from ward placement/counters. Like that game vs rednos/veloc where veloc was playin spec. We were all kinda sitting mid about 2 push, and i saw on minimap (ward) that spec was goin bot lane 2 farm, so i phase boots'ed my ass down there pinging and vent yelling and we fucked up spec, then proceeded to rax with spec dead and 5v4. I guess i like the change Smile. Plus other ppl hate doing it so its kewl lol.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crypt on Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:23 pm

Yeah I think the metagame is changing for the better for most of us, and maybe we should consider roaming more. Other than your standard VS/ES roam or w/e, I was thinking, what about witch doctor? Hes got a decent bouncing stun and a nice animation. We'll have to rig lanes in such a way that we can usually win the lanes when he roams to 3v2 or 2v1 (at solo lane). Once he lvls a bit, hes also got maledict which I reckon is a very decent spell for ganking, since the idea is to do as much dmg as you can within a few seconds before they back.

Item wise I was thinking Orchid for the uber mana regen and the way it synergises nicely with maledict?

Crypt
Grunt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ssiterl on Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:10 pm

Okay, i may need to gank more yes
and i have no problem with that
thing is that if 5ppl just roam around ganking some1 else will be free to farm
Although if we gank effectively it will be fun easy win mehh idk
If i play thing like CM i would gank around but i play things like Naix and shits normally

and thing about ES , i think i have alrdy said sry couple of times
and to make an excuse now since every1 is going on and on about dis
i was tired of 12hrs of non stop work and was very sleepy that i missed heros coming in, this is not only minimap, axe was coming right behind of me
and i reacted slow as,
I didnt wanted to make an excuse coz it sounds like bullshit but u guys keeping on pointing dis failure TT
im crying now TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

p.s to add on to excuse
i hate bot lane on scourge
np with top lane on sentinel but i just hate bot lane on scourge lol
dnt ask me why, it seems to be like one of thes JINX
i remember once i farmed like 70~80cs in 15mins with dk and losted tat game (at bot scourge lane)
not that ive always lost on it but yea, seem to lose alot in bot scourge lane ~_~

ssiterl
Shaman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey on Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:14 pm

lol ill keep that in mind. Wasnt that vs wdy? Cota were like wtf i heard u had a farmed dk, and i was like.... yup lol

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DR on Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:14 pm

I'm not a wd fan (opinion, so you can ignore that).
Digs, play sand king. You get lots of practise at initiating fights, accuracy (aiming stun to maximize people killed), last hits to get the orb explode on opponents, an ult and stun that also force you to rambo and a nifty invis for dodging targeted stuns or incoming physical attacks.

I also noticed, rather recently, ive moved from playing shit like potm/puck/sk/axe/tinker to cm/warlock/lion etc

YUS now I dont have to ward as much Razz

Its good to be aggressive I know my playstyle is pretty aggressive which is probably why I lane well with Cameron as we're on the same page and he knows that when I go running in that he should follow rather than hesitating. .
This is why instead of one of you two soloing you should freaking lane together more. A partnership where the players are very in tune is rare.

But theres a fine line between that an suicidal maniacs and it usually results in 5-2 scores rather than 5-4
In a game where it doesn't matter does it care? The point is, if you think its possible to end the fight in profit (you dying is something you decide if its profitable or not depending on rewards), you try it. Would I ask you to throw caution to the wind in a tournament match? No! But the only way you are going to know in a tournament is if you've been trying it before.

Btw ss, nothing is wrong when we are ganking people for you to farm. The problem is when we are a team battle and its 4v5 because you're 5000 units away. With gank level engagements it comes down a bit to judgement.

DR
Shaman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ssiterl on Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:28 pm

Yea i know what u mean
btw having deja said he likes lane with Cam
i like stankey's support and also Cam's w/l
COZ I LOVE IT

ssiterl
Shaman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  PIB on Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:40 am

sweet will try sandking more now, finally have a upgraded stable computer, so with my new roster i can get online alot more often which will be good Smile
PIB
Shaman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Deja.Voo on Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:33 pm

farmed like 70~80cs in 15mins with dk and losted tat game

Stankey wrote:lol ill keep that in mind. Wasnt that vs wdy? Cota were like wtf i heard u had a farmed dk, and i was like.... yup lol

I'm pretty sure that was Genki playing DK...unless this was ages ago.
Deja.Voo
Shaman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey on Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:42 pm

na it was ss playin, in ssdl.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ssiterl on Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:08 pm

idk if thats the right game
but i was dk yes

ssiterl
Shaman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DR on Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:02 pm

zomgd I finally got a game to go as sk Very Happy. It was lulz!

DR
Shaman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey on Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:05 pm

i got 2 play my centaur in pro garena pub, me and catscan axe/centaur laned that shit vs potm/dirge and owned up. Featuring pro BS with dagon calling his teammates noobs, and a few actually decent players.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crypt on Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:50 pm

Occasionally you'll meet some pros. Like I met Slav in a pub ages and ages ago, back when I didnt even know who MCC was Razz

Crypt
Grunt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey on Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:23 am

i think we played vs him (i didnt know him, still dont really) and genki/deja were all jizzing their pants Razz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  PIB on Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:09 am

Would you guys care that instead of me going sandking to be agresive that i play enig more and practice nertualing?
PIB
Shaman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next