Most Aggresive player etc

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Most Aggresive player etc

Post  Deja.Voo on Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:20 am

Jizzing our pants?
I've played vs them before. Was more the fact that you actually wanted to attempt to scrim mcc...I hardly think we were jizzing our pants and if I recall it was you who was over the moon that we took the first game off them.
Deja.Voo
Shaman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crypt on Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:48 am

I'd be over the galaxy if I had a game to show off where we beat MCC o.O

Crypt
Grunt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DR on Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:55 am

You don't have to play sand king digs, its just that he is a very good hero to work around initiating and general overall play. Enigma does have good work for positioning, but I expect him to get banned more Razz. But do try engima if you feel you want to.

DR
Shaman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crypt on Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:09 pm

Mm we have had a game quite recently where digs got nigma Smile

Crypt
Grunt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  PIB on Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:07 pm

Crypt wrote:Mm we have had a game quite recently where digs got nigma Smile

that game was last night to jog ur memomry, and that was my first game back from a 2 week no computer availbilty. Crypt, u go to uni right? dont you have lots of uni work to do during the day? you seem to on this alot, which is good Smile
PIB
Shaman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crypt on Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:22 pm

Its cuz I start at like 8 in the morning(although this means I have to get up at 6 !!!) and Im usually back before afternoon haha Razz Im on when people are on else Im just afk in channel lol. Depending on if I have shit to do will affect my time online, but it seems that other than the piss easy PHIL101 test Ive had so far nothing else on atm.

Crypt
Grunt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey on Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:56 pm

@digs
lol yeh u needa practice ur enig and ur build on him :S. and its called jungling (not neutraling). Hes a different style to sand king, sk is gd 2 practice being agressive. Basically cus u initiate and with doin so u put urself right in the middle of their team.

@deja
By jizzing i mean u were talking shit like "omg can i have ur autograph" and "wats ur ph number" etc. U were jokin i no, but thats wat i was referring to.
And yes i was fukin happy that we beat them. Even if the did pick wierd. Cus a far superior team can win even with wierd picks (we cus pick wierd vs pubs and win, or vs s2d lol). But if we picked wierd vs a clan who we are only a bit better than, we would most likely loose. Thats why i was happy.

@crypt
Theres a replay of it in replay section Smile, but not all were mcc i think, friends tho. I soloed (potm) vs jerm (pit) :S

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2