Necrolyte?

Go down

Necrolyte?

Post  Stankey on Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:24 pm

Getting picked a lot, whats your thoughts?

My Opinion - he survives well in lanes, can still farm even if vs heroes with better animations/dmg. Therefore can get good early survivability items (mek). He then manages to keep not only himself but, your team alive in teamfights in the early/mid game when little skirmishes and teamfights start hapening over mid tower etc. Then late game he gets so hard to kill and the longer u leave him alive the more in trouble you get, which is nice (cus hes hard to kill). Also if left alive too long and ur hp gets low, ur dead from ulti. Ive seen him turn around a lot of teamfights, where a couple of ultis go off, heroes like sk/lion/potm etc who have low hp are taken down to near half, and necro heals up and dmges the other team in the process, and turns the tables. He can also farm a hex pretty nicely (although not normally rushed due to mek/bracers etc first). But underfarmed he can be pretty nice food.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Necrolyte?

Post  Crypt on Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:21 am

Even underfarmed, with just a mek bracers and some phase boots, he's still pretty difficult to kill (compared to other heroes with the same items). Its just that he really doesnt have enough mana to do his pulse spam until you've farmed the shivas.

We could try a "rambo" lane with axe/sb + necrolyte, where both heroes play super agressive Razz

Crypt
Grunt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey on Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:46 am

problem with axe/necro is necro cant slow/stun for axe to hit his call, which is the main reason for laning him. Else youd just rather have lock with axe really, cus then ur just stealing his farm with pulse.

But with necro you do have the mana cus u get mana from each kill?

and yeah im meaning if you get raped and have a real late mek/bracer/phase boots, and later on even with those items he can get owned. But i saw one with mek/bracers/hood/phase/guinsoo he was pretty tanky (the game where ks int played ravens and ks-int screwed up and got 3 guinsoos - 2 allowed - and kuroky had to sell his and bought a diffusal :S). I think an early mek on him is SOOO helpful early. I rekon if we soloed him, as soon as he gets mek, force mid tower teamfight.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum