ZOMG COMP SCENE DRAMA

Go down

ZOMG COMP SCENE DRAMA

Post  Deja.Voo on Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:04 am

So anyways for those of you who don't already know and are interested in such things.

MYM DISBANDED!!?!?!?
Massive news basically, started with their sponser mym and ESNation going bankrupt. So they just played under the name Kingdom. Then stuff got really dramatic.

h4nni left to go play with ks^int because he is friends with kuroky and old teammate levent and has been playing with them a lot recently. According to maelk hes been wanting to join for a while.

Moods and Kwom
Moods was part of the mostly danish team Ravens(previously Met) he replaced donald-duck who was terrible and had been playing really quite well cept for a fail ES game recently. Kwom was going to join the team because moods was unable to go to the DTS cup event I think. But players were told to leave for not being danish enough and the fact that ravens was taking on maelk, pusher and mania. to make a full danish lineup. Moods went on to join DMZ a full german team with the likes of hex0r and scream.

So anyway as mentioned Maelk pusher and mania joined Ravens then in a surprise turn of events Ravens dropped Misery- an incredibly good player who has been with the team almost from day 1 to invite the American player Merlini- Misery was rather upset cause he pretty much got drop becuase of a quite unneeded merge.

So players without teams atm are:
Loda, Misery-, Playmate and Kwom all who are top players although the last two haven't been very impressive recently possibly due to lack of motivation/play time.

Mouz
Just a note about the mouz team which was recently recreated by Drayich. They were rather hot and cold in their play raping some games against strong teams and then losing badly to lower skilled teams. Recently they disbanded without telling the Mouz organisation. So this team disbanding leads to some more players being released into the pool who don't have a team atm.

Current Rosters
Ravens: Angel^, Smiske, miGGel, Maelk, Mania, Pusher, Merlini
Ks^int: Dendi, Jolie, Puppey, Kuroky, H4nni, Miracle, Levent
DmZ: Equinox, Hex0r, Scream, Schug, Rene, Moods, EDE, U_nited

Basically Ks^int will continue to be dominate with Ravens who were already probably top 3 will end up challenging ks^int for top stop. DmZ have been kinda inconsistent but they have the ability to be amazing. Other teams worth noting would be Platnium Sports(basically old VP minus Jolie) 7L are amazing but they don't really play a lott outside of China, Dignitas is also quite good.

So basically there is probably a larger group of top teams as opposed to the current 2-3 also I'd expect to see a new team forming soonish out of the current player pool.
Deja.Voo
Shaman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ZOMG COMP SCENE DRAMA

Post  Stankey on Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:39 am

get more danish, god!

Yeah i was suprised misery got dropped, thats kinda sad. I always thought playmate was good. Im wondering if pusher wont see much gametime. and maelks not gona be captain is he?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crypt on Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:21 am

From what I understood from the interviews, they dropped misery due to his bitching/flaming/generally bad manners. Also, the statement Smike said about an "all danish lineup" is kinda fail because they have Merlini as well o.O But apparently he's coming to learn some danish for 2-3 months. But apparently, the danish MYM guys always thought of bringing Ben (Merlini) with them, right from the beginning, which is fair enough since theyve been a team for ages now.

As for Loda, I hear he's making a swedish team for some tourney or something, so maybe we'll see glimpses of old SK.

As for Mouz... I shake my head at both the organization and the team for being so disorganized and petty. If you don't understand what I'm talking about, check the thread on DA competitive forums, its actually pretty funny.

I think Ks int will be stronger than ever, but I reckon with a lot of practice and effort, Ravens could give them a lot of pressure, since they probably have one of the best lineups of all time. Also I think chemistry for them wont be a problem since theyre all very positive about joining forces to defeat the common enemy: Ks int.

I also reckon it'll be cool if some of the chinese teams come out of the basement and play internationally, and for china to invite some of the european teams to enter their tournaments.

Crypt
Grunt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey on Sat Apr 25, 2009 12:00 pm

yeah totally

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tangerine on Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:21 pm

The swedish team is for ENC. The swedish team is captained by Loda and its roster is currently Akke, KwoM, ZeBob, Miracle, ToMpa, Sond(Soundchaosdebug), Swoopie and Twistd. It's pretty lol though because with the ravens + [K] merger it means the danish team for ENC is screwed and they need to find fresh blood as you can only have a max of 3 players from the same team playing at the same time.

Also the connection from China to anywhere is pretty horrible which is why the China SC scene is so secluded even with the Koreans because Chinese players simply can't play with people outside of China. Also apparently EG plans to compete in SMM this year.

Tangerine
Recruit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum