Moi, Bjchance

Go down

Moi, Bjchance

Post  bjchance on Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:24 am

The one and only, me. As most of you that have played with me know I'm not nz or au, but rather from the US which isn't a problem due my to awesome hosting skills and DotA Client. I'm currently 19 years old and I've been playin DotA off and on since around version 2. Really though I've only been into the DotA crazy since like version 6.14 I believe. I'll probably be playin this for about 6-7 more months and then I'm off to join the United States Navy, which I'm already enlisted in. Umm not really much else to say, I'm a microeconomics major in college and I'll be done with that here in about 4 months, my minor are civics, spanish and computer mechanics.

I've been in the new DoA since day one and I was in the old clan for probably 2-3 months. Before that I was part of Clan BLW for a while till I got bored of it and moved over to DoA since I played with DEATH.TO.ALL quite a bit. I've been part of banlist's lordaeron sharing group XML for quite some time now and I take pride in my high quality banlist. In DoA I'm a shaman and I'm basically in charge of the forumn, so if you have any question or comments feel free to let me know.

Cheers,
Bjchance aka Chance
bjchance
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum