DEATH.TO.ALL

Go down

DEATH.TO.ALL

Post  DEATH.TO.ALL on Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:31 am

Hello I am Byron AKA DEATH.TO.ALL, DEATH, DTA

I am (recently) 16 yrs old and I live in New Zealand. I moved over to New Zealand from South Africa when I was 2 yrs old. I am half South African, half pom. I am in form 6 at highschool (year 12).

DotA... hmm
I cant remember when I started playing DotA but I do remember my first game. It was -arem and I joined it to find out what the big fuss was about. I got centaur and about 1min into the game, I left cus I didnt understand the items.

I used to be leader of clan DoA but I handed the clan over to stankey so that I can cut down on my DotA time. I am currently shaman however. Before DoA I was a shaman in clan Oe (dead (It was an international DotA clan, and I met stankey there.) and before that I was in clan BLW.

I am a Banlist Lordaeron Sharing Group XML admin. (Shared Banlist admin) and i hope to get approved host the next time StolichnayaElit can stop playing DXD and host AH applications. This (banlist.nl/phpBB3) is where I met all the USA people in clan DoA.

DEATH.TO.ALL
Admin

View user profile http://clandoa.forumn.org

Back to top Go down

Re: DEATH.TO.ALL

Post  bjchance on Sat Mar 01, 2008 2:37 pm

Well I'm sad to see you movin onto battlefield but at least your still gonna play here and there. Good times bud Good times.

Hah like that us "cal team" that we stomped Very Happy
bjchance
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ricyfood on Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:32 am

I think I need to update the situation. Currently Byron is not chieftain or a shaman. Hes a grunt but if I had my way he would be a peon. =]
Ricyfood
Shaman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bjchance on Wed Jul 16, 2008 6:36 am

And he's retired from lsg xml admin position.
bjchance
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down