Stankey

Go down

Stankey

Post  Stankey on Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:17 pm

Hey, my names Matthew Stancombe. Stankey is a name i have been called (because of my last name) since like primary school, only my old friends call me it now though. But yeah im matt or stankey lol. I was born in Auckland - New Zealand, i went through school there doing the sciences, maths, english and P.E mailny but i dropped english in 7th form to carry on with P.E woot! Mainly Because im a volleyball player (school captain) and there was going to be a volleyball class/stream in PE. So we would get to play every day for like a whole term, then write about it lol. Also my mum is a PE teacher at high school, and i had got top in PE for my school in 5th and 6th form so wud b kinda gay not to do it in 7th, and yeah i got it again in 7th form and i got an outstanding scholarship! woot, free $500. I was the only one sitting the exam from my school lol, was in a room with just a teacher and she gave me cookies haha. But yeah enough rambling. I did minimal work at school and just enjoyed myself while doing enough in class to pass and eventually get UE.

I did all the sciences etc because i have always wanted to be a vet since i was little and i never really thought of anything else, so thats what happened lol. I stayed at home after 7th form and did the entry semester for vet at Massey in Albany - Auckland. I pretty much had no life for 6 months, i was either at uni, at work or at home studying pretty much. I was up until 2am most nights. Yeah it was pretty gay, but its what u gotta do to get in. I also banned myself from any games for that semester because i wanted to get in after the first semester, not have to try again. I was amazed, i actually played no games of dota at all until i was finished lol. But yeah i got accepted with with A+/A avg, i was so stoked. Then i moved out of home to go down to Palmerston North to continue with the professional part of the degree (i was only 17!!!). I stayed in the hostels at massey for the 2nd half of that year (2006), then the next year (and this year) i have been flatting with a chick i knew since third form who is also doing vet, and did the entry semester with me at albany. I met my current girlfriend Jo in the hostels (she also does vet and live in Taranaki) and we have been going out since. Shes awesome pretty much lol, she works constantly though and has no interest in computers haha. So were quite different, as you guys know i dont do as much work and play heaps lol. But if you find me not coming on at all for a little while thats probly cus i have an exam/assignment and am being forced to work, otherwise ill get my ass kicked out of vet and will have wasted (so far) $15.000 and 2 years of studying lol. End of this year its gone be $30,000 !!!! But yeah i still find time to play when i can (i play more at the start of semester, while theres less exams etc).

Ive been playin dota since sometime in 6th or 7th form i think, im not sure, but i know we used to go play 5v5 lans at the internet cafe next to rangi made rich by many asians students who wagged classes to play there all the time lol. But yeah, we went in our free periods/lunch. The first version i have on my computer is 6.12b, some of the guys i used to play with at school are in clan emc now, and a couple (pink_is_blue and Hollowlife.korn) are in our clan. Emc's cheif is an asain guy called jack who i played with at school. But yeah i dont read much of the dota guides and stuff, ive read a couple, like when i was bored i read some about meepo but i didnt like some of their builds and their replays were worse than some of myne lol. But i did learn the cool as lothars trick from there, and the idea of getting hearts because ur images get more hp. So yeah they help, but most of what i learnt is from trial/error and experience.

wow i just wrote a lot lol, we had 2 hours for lunch at uni today so i was bored Razz. Me and a chick from my class (amber) are just pissing round on the uni computers lol. Thought i may aswel use the time for something constructive. And o yeah, if u want to find me when im not online, my msn is watzimagiga@gmail.com. Or dta has my cellphone lol. it comes in handy.

Matt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stankey

Post  bjchance on Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:49 pm

Dear Lord Matt, talk about our life story!
Anywho good stuff your 19 like moi:D

EDIT: WTF I can't get my post to go underneath yours -_-
bjchance
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey on Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:31 pm

lol well i at least thought i should let every1 know on here so i dont have to tell them all individually. Plus i had nothing else to do at lunchtime lolz. Well i had alredy eaten my food Razz.

Yeah and now this one is on top, can u sticky it or wateva?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DEATH.TO.ALL on Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:39 pm

Sticky wouldnt solve this... this is strange and im sure u can sticky as you are a moderator.

DEATH.TO.ALL
Admin

View user profile http://clandoa.forumn.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Stankey on Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:08 am

Yeah, well the same thing has happened in dta's post. BJ's reply is on top there also. Maybe it is a setting in this catagory or something?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bjchance on Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:04 pm

I'll check it out here in a few minutes.

EDIT:

Problem Resolved.
bjchance
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DEATH.TO.ALL on Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:51 pm

What was it?

DEATH.TO.ALL
Admin

View user profile http://clandoa.forumn.org

Back to top Go down

Post  bjchance on Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:45 am

I thought I had set the section to put the newest date on top for threads, but it had it set for newest date on top for posts in a thread.
bjchance
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum